Monday, July 31, 2006

It is summer... I am in school...


I know that I have told you all before in previous posts that I am in summer school, but that does not make it any more "cool." I hate it (because I am there right now) and I love it at the same time. I am getting these classes out of the way in literally a fraction of the time It would take me during a normal term, but I am not really enjoying my summer. My family is leaving today to go camping at Detroit Lake in central Oregon for two weeks. This is our 11th (or 12th.. I don't remember) year going and I am not going to be there. MAN! well I will get to go up for the day now and then, but I have those pesky classes I cannot miss because they are so condensed.

I have just completed my first week of a four week course. It is Monday through Friday 8:00am to 9:50am. Managerial Accounting. It is not as bad as it sounds. It is better than the 8 week class I am in right now that is the Basics of Computer Programming. I would just like to make the official statement that I am not a programmer; nor have I ever been one, or do I ever intend on being one.

So enough of the pity party. I am really excited that I am going to California this weekend!!! Woohooo!!! I am going to San Diego for Jon and Marisa's Wedding. That should be really neat!

Well I really need to stop procrastinating and do my homework and study for my midterm tomorrow. Until next time Planeteers, The Power is Yours!

-Danny

6 comments:

shinbone #4 said...

Hello boogeyman - enjoying things in CA???
Sad I missed you in Canada

Danny said...

I am sad I missed you as well. But I will be back... And no I am not in California yet. Friday! wooohoooo!!

Pamela Joy said...

Hey I just caught up on your last couple posts, sorry about the summer school but yay for the Calgary reunion. I would have totally come with you if I had been in the country. Fortunately (I was going to say unfortunately but then I remembered how much I love Ecuador and how I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else just then) I wasn't. Hope I can see you sometime. Maybe next week when I come up to see Al?

Leslie Puiras said...

Hey MC Danny-- WEE to you too. :P Miss yah. Did I ever send you a letter? i've been meaning too.

Court said...

Okay but you weren't in school when you were hanging out with me. Were you?

Danny said...

You caught me there, but I am back right now.