Sunday, September 10, 2006

DATO! is now DEGRAW!


I would like to give a shout out to my good friend Kristy, who many of you know because you went to Capernwray (Capenberry Rebecca) with her. She got Married last night and I had the distinct pleasure of attending the festivities. It was a really beautiful ceremony at the Crown Ball Room in down town p-town. It was an evening wedding and they served amazing deserts! I saw some old friends I have not seen in years and got the chance to reconnect with people who I have not had the chance to do so with all summer. It was really great and I wish them the best. Anyway if you wish to offer your congratulations on her blog she is Linked under DEGRAW (formerly the DATO link) I just think she is great and I am very very happy for her and Jacob (the husband, who I do not know but seems like a really great guy) And Kristy I will try to remember to shout out DeGRAW now when I see you and not DATO.

(the picture is of us almost exactly two years ago on the plane waiting to take off for England)

15 comments:

kaylie said...

I heard (read) a rumour somewhere that you might be in this great and lovely state named Washington this weekend. Confirm the truth of said rumour or deny said rumour.

i'm retarted.

Megs said...

YAY DANNY! hahaha, one day i'll buy you the ugly fish book so that you can read it over and over and over again! You and caleb made my work day soo awesome, thanks!!

Court said...

that's cool that you got to go. i'm hapy for anyone who can find lasting love in the crazy world.


danny I miss you even though I never see you.

Pamela Joy said...

Woah! That's what I get for not reading people's entire posts. I just read shout out to Christy part and totally somehow managed to miss the fact that she got married! That's AWESOME. She is so great, I am so happy for her! This just goes to show the effectiveness of my recently aquired skill of skimming (necessary for reading the amount of freaking pages I am assigned each day but apparently not an effective way to read blogs!)

I hope you're doing well too Danny!

Leslie Puiras said...

Heya P-dub! I'm back and blogging after a long break. Miss you!

weeeeee!!!

Beth said...

wow! that's amazing! congrats Kristy! and danny, drop me a line sometime friend, I miss you.

Beth said...

danny....BLOG!

shinbone #4 said...

Danny, have you disappeared off the face of the planet??

shinbone #4 said...

DDAAAAANNNNNYYYYY!! Blog ALREADY!!

Megs said...

i'm going to echo the cries of beth and gracie...ready....danny blog already. the end.

Beth said...

you're killing me smalls! It's been three abysmal months and you have not blogged! What is going on?

shinbone #4 said...

wait for it.... wait for it....
wait for it....
OK!Go... Blog blog blog blog blog blog!! Really I know you had an interesting thing happen to you at the airport the other day... it's not like you're living a dull life or anything :D That would be me!

Court said...

reallyyyyyyyy why do you have this thing if you don't use it to communicate with me. Really Danny.

p.s. sad you couldn't make it to seattle. I miss you.
hugs and smiles

Janice said...

i'm a dunch? you're a dunch for not posting.

danny, will you marry me? it seems to be a popular trend these days, and you know how i like to be stylish. plus i'd get to see you more. thoughts?

shinbone #4 said...

YOU LIED TO ME AND HURT MY HEART!!
You said you'd blog and still there is nothing.
SIGH!! I will have to try again tomorrow.
kisses :D