Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The Prodigal returns


Sorry I have not updated in a while, I am a dunch as Josh said, there is no escaping it, it is just who I am. So here is what is new:

Ah spring break! This is where I am staying with my family for this week (Palm Desert California). It is beautiful (see picture above). The air is thick with the fragrance of flowers and the warmth of the sun is a sensation altogether new and exciting. Now the only problem is surviving my family... or rather staying myself from killing them. kidding... kidding.... sort of... I am beginning to remember why family vacations are not always a good idea... But really, I am loving the break from everything, it is so quiet down here and peaceful. I am reading an incredible book too, I know many of you have read it, because many of you told me to read it, well now I am. I am reading Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller. Incredible! What a great book, if you have not read it you need to do so, it is one of the best "Christian" books I have ever read.

Oh here is another update for you all... drum roll please... my car is back!!!! Finally! I am so thankful to have it back; it spent six weeks in the shop. Now we are good to go.

Lets see what else, the term finished well. I am done with Economics forever! Can I get an Amen!?! (sorry to all you econ majors, you are a stronger person than I)

Well I am going to go now, much love and all that junk to all of you. Sorry again for taking so long and I will try and be better about posting. Until next time, peace out

-Danny

3 comments:

Leslie Puiras said...

6 weeks in the shop? what the heck was wrong with it?

Janice said...

but YAY she's all better!! that makes me happy. you know what would also make me happy? new episodes of alias that were actually good. i want the old alias back. grr. although lost is freakin sweet dude, if you don't watch it you should it's by all the same people as alias.

my word verification is xommat. i'm pretty sure that could be an actual word.

Beth said...

Danny! I've heard that Blue Like Jazz is an awesome book, both my brother and my boyfriend liked it a lot. Have fun in Palm Desert! Get some rest.
ps. xommat sounds like a curse word. I think it's up there with dunch and Leslie Fidler.