Monday, February 27, 2006

AHHH!!!


SO I have had an obscene amount of homework these past few weeks and I am sorry for neglecting you all. Anyway here are some up dates about my life. I promised that I would update you on my car situation and... it is still dead, I do not have it back yet. So sadly that is all I can report on that. I wish I knew more, but I don't. School is going well, I am just very busy with it. I'm still running a lot... I am really exhausted and am going to go to bed now, sorry for the short update, but hey I just figured I give y'all a little sompin to hold you over until I can dazzle you once again with my witty wittisisms ( I don't know if that is a word, but just go with it.)

7 comments:

Allison said...

Hey DAnny... sorry you're so busy! You suuuurreee you do'nt want to take a break and go skiing? I just found out it's about 1/2 the $$ that we thought: bachelor is running a college bum deal of 2 days out of 3 for $54 instead of $93!! You should come.... :D

Allison said...

(I mean $59) (hehe)

kaylie said...

TEAM i miss you. everytime i read check your blog, which is often, i realise how much i miss you.

Leslie Puiras said...

Hey punk, thanks for ruining the perfect image of yanni i hold dearly in my heart. you chump.

Court said...

HI DANNY!!!!

Jón Magnús said...

i heart danny

Josh said...

More like Danny the slacker of the blogging world... dunch.