Monday, September 24, 2007

I'm Sorry




So, I know this posting has been a LONG time in coming, but it is here. Let's see, where to begin? A lot has happened since April. I sold my car and got a new one. Today is the first day of my last year as an undergrad. Summer was nice, I went to school for most of it. I was dating someone for a few months, emphasis on was. I have just started going to this awesome college group/ youth service called The Way. There are about 800 18-28 year olds who attend on Friday nights. Really really awesome and I am really excited to get started with this. I still lead a group of middle school students, they are in 8th grade this year. That began last night, it was awesome. It is going to be a great year at Extreme (that is what the JR high is called, appropriate title I think) I'm in a new play. It is a Christmas play. I am a singing and dancing shepherd.... yes. So needless to say it would be worth your while to make it down to see that, cause I can almost guarantee you that it will not happen again. They must have caught me at a weak moment when I agreed to do this. It is a Christmas play and should be fun and entertaining. My knee is doing well, thankfully I can still be very active. Spiritually, I am well too. I mean I still struggle with the same ol' crap that always gets me down, some days are better than others. Just a constant reminder of how much I need Jesus and a community of Christ followers to fill all those great roles that they do in our lives. But this year is going to be full of a lot of changes and God has really been doing a lot to prepare me for this. Well, I would love to continue, but I must off to class. I love you all.

-Danny

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danny! I come to your blog and I'm surprised so pleasantly by a new post! Good hear updates on life! Do you have a facebook? Anyway, good to hear about life. See you at New Years.

Josh said...

Yay. Post. What's your shepherd name. Shepherd #2?

Anonymous said...

TEAM! Hi

-From Team

Danny said...

Beth! so nice to hear from you again!

Haha, might as well be shepherd #2, I am never refered to by name. I am technically Baraccus, but I think I should be Secret Shepherd Agent 86...

And HI Team!!! yes.. I am still on Wow. I have a Horde Character on Dragon Maw and an Aliance on Blackwing Lair, but I am moving that one I think.

Danny said...

I wanted to upload some pictures too, so enjoy :)

Anonymous said...

Move to The Scryers! That's the server I'm on. My characters names are Caileigh (clever I know) and Ailaleigh.

-Team

shinbone #4 said...

NICE... Danny Your back!!!
I thought you'd left this world for good - so welcome once again. I'm sad you're in a Christmas play without me :C
but I'm glad you're keeping your hand in, enjoy being Baraccas/sheep herder #2!

Megs said...

BROTHA! thanks for the Hi...it has sadly been a while! SO good to read an update, sounds like life is exciting! When is yoru debut as shepard #2?!?! Hmmm?? Cuz maybe that would be a sweet excuse to hightail it down to portland! How is your new car treatin' ya? is it as hott as your old one? OH and my room at my parents house is red! great color for a room ;)

anyways bro take care and DON"T let another 4 months pass before updating k!!

Janice said...

danny...

i think we should get married.

or you should come to my best friend's wedding with me and pretend to be my boyfriend. nov. 3rd in seattle.

or like we should hang out.

or maybe talk on the phone?

i love you.

Allison said...

Danny! yo'ure back on the internet! yaaay. i hope this isn't just a teaser where you post and then ditch us for another 6 months... i'm not sure i could handle that. hehe.
glad to hear you're going to start climbing! so awesome. yay.
Miss you :P