Saturday, October 06, 2007

Dirty Hippy or Unkempt Shepherd?


Have you ever wondered what I would look like with long hair? This is my wig for the play... haha! Just thought you all might like a sneak peek! For those of you interested The play is at Rolling Hills Community Church at 7:30... I believe (I will double check on the times) November 29th (Thursday) - December 2nd (Sunday) with a possible Sunday matinee.
Let's see... What else can I tell you.. Oh I went on a first date last night with this awesome girl! I do not know if things are going to go anywhere, both of us are so busy and she lives in Corvallis (2 hours from me) but she works up here on the weekends and goes to The Way. I know I talked about The Way in my last post, but I love it so much I am going to talk about it again. It is my blog and I can do that :) The teaching is phenomenal! I mean it! here check it out for yourselves! You can listen to them here: http://srfchurch.org/theway/teachings/ Alright gang, I am off to rid the world of contraband. Not really, just wanted to use the word "contraband." How often do you get to use it. really..
-Danny

3 comments:

shinbone #4 said...

definitely a dirty hippy :D
good first date! keep us posted :D

Allison said...

WHOA that was really kind of shocking there for a moment! hahah!
Ooo fun fun :) yeah don't quit blogging on us - we want to know what's up! espeically josh and i who are far away now.

kaylie said...

contraband