Sunday, October 14, 2007

I'm an Incubus of Viral Plague!




So, maybe I'm being slightly over dramatic (hello... actor...) but I have a cold! and I am a big L7 weenie (thank you Sandlot) when it comes to being sick. Actually, It really hasn't been that bad and has not kept me down too much. I did miss Jr. High tonight cause I didn't want to get them sick, but other than that I have been out and about like normal. Accept for the whole coughing up a lung thing and blowing my nose every few seconds. So basically I did not mind infecting the rest of the world, just not my jr. high students.
So I bet you are wondering why there are Power Ranger pictures with my and Megan's head on them... well I have two words for you, "Cold Medicine" I had the strangest dream last night and I believe that I owe it to the beautiful combo of nasal decongestant, NyQuil, and Tylenol that I was on. So, the story begins... I went back to Capernwray, but not as a student, although many members of our class were there. I went back in a new role, to protect the innocent as the new green power ranger. Megan was there showing me the ropes because she was the yellow power ranger and had been so for some time. Josh was there too. He was telling me about the importance of flying a kite while taking pictures of the sheep. Apparently, it is very important and very difficult to master. Alison sewed a button back on my jacket with silver yarn. I do not know why, but I noticed it was yarn and it was on my black wool coat. Grace was there, in the office, but as an oriental tea guru. And we had to drink the tea out of those egg shaped coffee mugs that you could buy at the pound store, otherwise the tea would rot. Jeff D*$% (censored for political reasons 10/18/07 ) was trying to become the red power ranger, but we (Megan and I) were not sure of he could eat enough apples to handle the job. (I swear I am not making any of this up) That's about all I can remember, if someone wants to interpret it for me be my guest... haha, good luck. I am going to go and take the same potent combo and go to sleep now. I'll let you know if anything else develops with the power rangers of Capernwray.
-Danny

10 comments:

Megs said...

it means we're going to take over the world! MUAH HA HA HA!! seriously though.

ok ok...seriously i'm totally laughing out loud, and i'm in public..always a lethal combination! BEST DREAM EVER BRO!!

Oh and thanks for using a sandlot quote. it will be the most quotable movie forEVER!!

yellow ranger out.

shinbone #4 said...

I can't believe it... you totally found out about my double life!!
LOVE IT!! I love drug induced dreams - I had some crazy ones when I was in hospital getting my appendix removed.. so vivid.

I think your dream's just a way of telling you who your real friends are :D
Real friends show up in your dreams LOL
and obviously we have a lot in common. I still have the egg shaped mugs from the pound store, and use them all the time. I eat loads of apples, can't get enough of them. LOVE THE sandlot, and reference it mucho and will FOR-EV-ER! and who doesn't have dreams where you kick butt and make the world a better place?
Ah yes, drugs are bringing us together my friend!! Closer than ever before - hahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

The apple is a symbol of sin and a desire to be evil and Jeff's inability to consume them that he is perfect. By his inability to join your group (the Power Rangers) Jeff proves his superiority over everyone else by not partaking in evil. This "Jeff" whoever he may is supposed to serve as an example for you and how you live you everyday life... he should be you role model. Also you might consider giving him some money (or anything of yous that is pawn-able) cause i think he deserves it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Danny,
Uncle Steve is in this hemishpere now an will be staying with me for Christmas and stuff so we need to meet up somewhere cause that would be cool. Plus i need to give you your Oregon Trail tshirt still.
That Freud guy is pretty cool by the way.
P.S.i don't know why in your dream i'm the only one with a last name? Maybe Grace will understand as she is forever known as office Grace as if there were some other Graces there to confuse her with.

Danny said...

Dear Dr. Freud,
Thank You so much for passing through the vail between the living and the dead to post on my blog. I am humbled. However, let me remind you of a quote of yours, “I found in myself a constant love for my mother, and jealousy of my father. I now consider this to be a universal event in childhood.” YOU ARE CRAZY... that being said, you might have something with the apple thing.

Danny said...

Dear Jeff,

You indeed have a friend in the late Dr. Freud. A key ally in your quest for global domination since he is known for his superior skill of mind control. I have this strange urge to give you something of value... pawn-able if you will. Hmmm hopefully that will pass.

Really though, I have been meaning to call you for the past several weeks. I was hoping to maybe come up during christmas break, for like a week. I will call you and we WILL work something out... or else...

Allison said...

oh my gosh danny. AHHHHH!!! that was so freakin funny!
wow.
coolest ever.

Béthany said...

WEIRD dream. Nyquil sleeps are the best, though.

Once, I put a tune melt in the over for my supper and took some Nyquil... 8 hours later, I wake up and the whole house smells like burnt cheese... and there are these black things seared on to the cookie sheets in the lit over. Oops!

Béthany said...

oven*

Court said...

heheh this made me giggle.