Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy All Hallow's Eve.. day...


Hey Everyone,
On the appropriateness of this day, it is time to tackle our fears. I know it will be difficult, but you can do it. There is deep fear in each of you, a wondering with great uncertainty if you will, as to whether or not you would survive a horror film. Well, the time has come to discover the truth. Are you the first to die? The last? Or are you the fortunate one who lives to tell the story. As with all great mysteries in life, the answer can be provided in an online quiz. So enjoy, and let me know what your fate is.
By the way, I live. At least the results from quiz dictate that I do. In others I have been one of the last to die. Good luck
-Danny
P.S. I am thinking about closing this and switching to MySpace. Any objections?

5 comments:

shinbone #4 said...

YES!!! I object! I hate myspace - please, please, stay with us!

Allison said...

I OBJECT! no myspace. i hate it. you can keep the blog, AND join facebook, though. my PSU network is getting killed by USC- dont let the south win in friendliness!

Megs said...

dang i thought i responded to this a long time ago! hahah..ooh yeah i got distracted by the quiz and such haha.. UM yes i too object to myspace. danny that was so five minutes ago. and follow allisions advice. keep the blog ...infact blog more and join facebook...even though its' an adictive force that suckers everyone in adventually..just do it! hahaha

Josh said...

Myspace is of the devil

shinbone #4 said...

DANNY!!! I wish I'd known sooner... I would have figured out a way to come hang out with you guys at the weekend! I'm working right until the 21st... our last day of school. DANNY!!! You come all the way to Alberta, and we don't get to hang out - this is outrageous. Maybe you and Jeff want to take a little trip 6 hours north??
Are you guys visiting Steve etc... in Briercrest? My brother Danny and his wife Joy(ruth)are there too.
well...I hope you have a great time - if it is at all possible to do without me :D