Tuesday, January 08, 2008

After a long Hiatus I am back


So I am back, sorry for the break. I got all bogged down in November and December with the end of the term and projects and a play and then Christmas Break came along and I did not blog once. I was very active and I enjoyed my break a lot though. I went to Calgary and stayed with Jeff and his family. Steve Tomkins was also there. I had an amazing time! I also got to see Rob while I was there.
Christmas was very nice. I got my shopping done early this year, so people got better gifts than in the past and I ended up spending less!!
Josh and Alison came back and I got to go to coffee with them. That was neat.
New Years came and went, it was somewhat uneventful. I went to my neighbor's and they torched their Christmas tree. I guess it is a tradition of theirs. It was amazing how fast that thing went up in flames and how much smoke it threw out! It brought out my inner pyro, who I thought was long since dead.
I am back in school now. I graduate next term!!! So you can all begin the countdown.
Since I both love and hate update letters this is where i will stop. I find them horribly impersonal but, I like to know what is going on in peoples lives. So, I compromise and have given you some of the highlights of the past two months. I promise to post again before March. Oh and the cool bus type thing pictured above has no connection to me other than it was photographed in Oregon.
-Danny

2 comments:

Proverbs 31 work in progress said...

I was wondering about that bus thingee. I am glad Christmas was good for you!
Laura Jean

Allison said...

i made the blog! sweet.
hey, you mentioned the torching, but how was the cannon thing?