Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Now taking applications

Well, I have an open slot in my television viewing schedule now that my beloved Alias is no more. Any suggestions as to what I should fill the void with? And don't answer with "Jesus" all you little Bible Schoolers! I know I commented about Alias' Finale on Janice's and Josh's blogs, but I felt I should give a little tribute to it here. Hey! Marisa gave one to that girl from the OC (Misha Barton?). I will not give anything away if you have not seen the last Alias yet, but I liked it. Well most of it. There was one of the three deaths that I was really not happy with, but I was very pleased with what happened to Sloane! Overall it was a good time for it to end, this season was kind of weak.

I have a confession to make to Janice and Josh... I had already replaced my need of espionage when Alias failed to deliver with... 24. What a good show!!! Did anyone else watch it this season? Jack Bower Rocks! In a different kind of way than Sydney. Still what a cool guy!

One more thing. I got my plane tickets to California Today for Jon and Marisa's Wedding, who else is going and where are you staying?

10 comments:

Pastor Evan said...

danny, i have to agree about the 24 thing. jack bauer is a stud and a half. he's such an extremely cool manly man that he can wear a man bag and make it awesome. of course he does have C4 in his man bag but still, he makes it cool. this season was sweet, my roomate got me into it.

Rebecca said...

24 is one of the best show's out there! This season was especially good. And Kiefer Sutherland gets better looking every year. I think it's interesting how they conveniantly paired everyone off at the end. (Apparently, Fox is all about procreation)

Janice said...

holy crap i love 24. i think i watch too much tv. yes when alias started sucking in season five, i turned to jack bauer for comfort, and one thing you can say about jack is...he always delivers. me and my friend kira call him jack "all necessary force" bauer. i've seen all of season four, the season five finale is waiting for me on tape at home, and i'm in the middle of seasons one and two. it's wildly addicting.

and don't mess with the hot man bag. the man bag is awesome. those costume designers...if i ever meet them, i'm hugging them.

Danny said...

They were giving out Jack Bower Bags on the radio yesterday and today. I wish I could have won one it would have been awesome!

Pamela Joy said...

I'm avoiding 24 like the plauge - I'm certain I would be addicted and I can't afford to go down that road again. Just when I thought I was free of Alias due to it's ending my friend loaned me season 1! Oh goodness! Five episodes today! Checking you and Janice's blogs just so I can talk about it! So sad! I was going to say something else but I don't remember what. We should hang out sometime Dannybear.

Danny said...

I'm sorry Pammy it is going to be a long road you have just embarked on. But oh so good!

Court said...

Danny, long time no type.
You and alias, your just not going to be the same guys without it. Hope I see you sometime soon, possibly at a wedding for our near and dears.

shinbone #4 said...

oh evan - for a moment I had no idea what you were getting at with "man bag"... oh don't give me that - most of you probably went there first as well... right?? right???
after all "we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde
enough said.

Josh said...

House is good. Lost is ok. The World Cup starts June 9th.

Leslie Puiras said...

AHHH NO! FILL IT WITH SCRUBS!! I DARE YOU.. GO TO YOUR LOCAL BLOCKBUSTER AND RENT ONE OF THE SEASONS DVDS... AND WATCH A BUNCH OF THEM AT ONCE.. THE HUMOR WILL MAKE YOU GO *BANANAS*..
YES,


I SAID BANANAS.

that, or lost.