Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Your ad goes here!


So here I am once again, avoiding homework. I thought these pictures were really cool so enjoy. Well the first one anyway, the second one is kind of sad, who has felt like that before?, hands? ... Just me... ok I figured as much. Anyway, not much new with me. I am starting running again and I have found a new marathon training buddy, so I am hopefully back on track with that. I can't remember if I told you all or not that my last group bailed on me. hmmm imagine people not wanting to force themselves to run 26.2 miles... (I know it is hard for you to fathom Jill, but there are people out there who do not like to run like we do) But this guy is an ex-marine and is training for a triathlon right now, so needless to say he is dedicated. I have seven weeks to get myself back up to ten to twelve miles and I will start training with him. Well I do really need to stop avoiding the inevitable and do my French homework now. Talk to you soon , Je vous aime.

-Danny

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hey sexy...okay that was only because this is the only comment on this post and you whined like a little girl :) I hope you had a good weekend and that your skit went well. I think instead of pictures from MSN, you should post pictures of you fly new dance moves :)